We come together for other holidays throughout the year, and welcome those who may work downtown but wish to attend services, Yizkors, and other holiday services with us.
Visit our Upcoming Events page for the schedule of holiday services and celebrations, including:
- Sukkot: Make your reservation for our festive Friday night dinner in our sukkah and watch the calendar for other events on the patio for Sukkot! We’re also conveniently located for a few hours of services if you work in downtown, and we make available a few lulavs and etrogs. Services are followed by friendship and food in our fantastic sukkah during kiddush.
- Shemini Atzeret: We hold both evening and morning services. The morning service includes the Yizkor memorial prayers.
- Simchat Torah: Come celebrate with us at our evening festivities as we start anew & make l’chaim. Then join us the next morning — services start at the Synagogue and we then proceed with the Torah to the chapel at Mass General Hospital before returning for a festive kiddush at the Shul. Join us for this special mitzvah.
- Chanukah: Enjoy fun, festive, and warm winter celebrations at the Synagogue. Our Chanukah events include spirited Friday night dinners, family celebrations, and YP parties — with latkes and dreidel, of course!
- Purim: We celebrate Purim with a joyous celebration for all! Our Megillah reading and party are fun for all ages, with noisemakers, an entertaining skit by the Hebrew School students, Hamantaschen and appropriate libations. Costumes are always encouraged!
- Shavuot: Join us for services, dairy nosh, and interactive learning Erev Shavuot. We also make l’chaim with our craft Shavuot beer — which is brewed and bottled by our YP Community.
- Tish’a B’Av: We read from lamentations and have a profound discussion during this solemn occasion.
- Yizkor: Our Yizkor services remember our loved ones who have passed away. They are led by Rabbi Daniel Klein and held on Yom Kippur, Shemini Atzeret, and the last days of Passover and Shavuot.